Sunday, March 28, 2010

Jeep gets in the way of art.


Looks like I picked the wrong month to challenge myself artistically. I didn’t even make it through the first week of the "drawing a day for a month challenge"! It’s a good thing no one really reads my blog! Haha...My first excuse is that a piece of the exhaust system fell off my jeep and hit the drive shaft on the turnpike. Yea that was a good one, it sounded like the engine blew up. That killed a day to repair then a few days later it was overheating.... that took a weekend to repair. Looks like I’m still going to have to change the radiator and possibly a leaky freeze out plug.... so that wipes out next weekend. Sometimes it’s a good thing when you know how to fix stuff and sometimes it’s a curse. Sure I save money on costly repairs but sometimes it would be nice to get some one else to do the dirty work. I guess that’s just not in my nature. I like taking care of my own things. And so it goes once again life “or in this case my jeep” gets in the way of art.

No comments: