Saturday, December 10, 2011

Photo Shop a place to let my imagination run amok.

Sometimes I get into a funk and run out of creative ideas. One way I’ve found to elevate this trouble is to muddle around with Photo Shop. (which I'm not really good at but like to muddle anyway )

I like to think of Photo Shop a place to let my imagination run amok.


I usually start with a general concept, then in a collage like fashion I use my original photography mixed with an endless supply of material on the net, which I find far less taxing when exploring the depths creativity.

Eliminating the costs and confines of oil painting on canvas can be quite liberating, but the ultimate goal here is to inspire innovative imagination for the fabrication of uniquely creative oil paintings in the future.


No comments: