Friday, April 6, 2012

Freedom Tower, a glimmer of beauty in all the madness.

I work in a really bad industrial section of Newark NJ...."Here let me paint you a picture".... the building I work in sits on top of a landfill,  to the left is a prison, to the right is a raw sewerage treatment plant, in the back there's some plant that melts animal bones for soap products and in front there is ....of all things a garbage transfer station. 

As if breathing all that wasn't enough to make for a long day, were located at the port,with the busiest diesel truck traffic in New jersey ! Sometimes I would pay for a breath of fresh air. Anyway I always keep my camera around looking for something worth taking a picture of in this dump.

Here are a few pictures I stopped to take on my way to work yesterday morning of the Freedom Tower going up in Manhattan. I can only wonder how many people drove by and didn't even notice this glimmer of beauty in all the madness.



No comments: