Saturday, August 17, 2013

Road trip to Asheville North Carolina.


Fast forward to last week,

I figure if I plan on retiring in a few years then I’d better start looking for another place to call home. Nothing personal but I don’t really like living in New Jersey. To many people, to much pollution and I should probably stop it there before I get carried away.

Anyway........ I’m into the great out doors; I love hiking, mountain biking, kayaking and more then anything I can really appreciate breathing fresh air, and I just cant get enough of that stuff here in the so called “Garden State” So the first chance I get, I’m out.

I've been looking around for cool places to live and North Carolina, Tennessee and New Hampshire have all caught my interest, So I plan on using my vacation time for road trips out to these states to see what they have to offer.

So the jeeps ready, new engine, new tire, just gassed her up and she’s ready to go. My first road trip will be to Asheville North Carolina.


No comments: