Monday, September 2, 2013

"Loveless"


Well..... the new jobs keeping me busy, won’t have time for those figure drawing classes this year. Haven’t had any luck  getting people to come over my house and pose naked either....only other option is to drop my draws ,snap a few shots and work with what I got. 

I titled this painting "Loveless"
as it represents the feeling you get the moment you realize that the one person in the world you think about all the time, dream about falling in love with, and simply can’t go on without.......doesn't feel the same way towards you.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Wow Mike,
We can all relate to the concept that speaks volumes behind this painting it also represents you in a very bold,passionate/sensitive way!

Anonymous said...

My family members always say that I am killing my time here at net, except I know I
am getting know-how every day by reading such fastidious articles.


Here is my web blog :: http://rome-freetour.com/

Anonymous said...

Michael, this painting is absolutely gorgeous. Expressive and very strong. Congratulations
Akram (Ava)

Michael Anthony Galante said...

Thank you all so much for the kind words on this painting. I hunted deeply for the emotional content and title, with hopes that the viewer would relate.